Kiinteistöosakeyhtiö Laakson yhteissairaala (real estate company)
Business ID: 3202258-9
c/o HUS Facilities Center
P.O. Box 303
Controller’s liaison officer:
Finance Manager Tuomas Häivä, Kiinteistöosakeyhtiö Laakson yhteissairaala (real estate company)
tel. +358 50 428 4002
Please address any questions related to the website to the Laakso Joint Hospital project’s communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purpose of processing
Laaksonyhteissairaala.fi is a public website, and no login is required to access the site. Visitors to the site are not asked to provide any personal information.
Users can disable cookies in their browser settings at any time.
There are two forms on our website:
The first is a digital feedback form that can be used to give us feedback on, for example, the construction project or our website. We need certain personal information from people who give us feedback in order to be able to respond to them.
The second form on our website is a digital tour request form, which can be used to book a tour of our construction site. We need certain personal information from the group leader in order to be able to get in contact with them to arrange the tour. Only the group leader’s contact information is collected.
Any information entered into the forms is not used for any purpose other than the ones mentioned above. The contact information provided is never shared with third parties. We handle and store all personal information submitted via our online forms in accordance with the Finnish Personal Data Act / Data Protection Act.
Users who wish to give us feedback using the aforementioned feedback form are asked to provide the following personal information:
- telephone number
- email address
Users who wish to book a tour of our construction site for their group using the aforementioned tour request form are asked to provide the following personal information:
- group leader’s name
- group leader’s email address
- group leader’s telephone number
- group leader’s organization
It is up to the group leader whether they wish to provide other information about themselves.
5. Regular sources of data
The information that we store about users comes from the users themselves via our online forms.
The controller does not regularly share the data subjects’ information with third parties, except where required under Finnish law or ordered by the authorities. All digital personal data are stored on servers located in the EU/EEA.
Information submitted using our digital forms is transmitted to the correct recipients via email. No data are kept on the website or on servers.
All individuals who have access to users’ personal data have signed a non-disclosure agreement.
7. Data subjects’ rights
Data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access by the data subject (Article 15): Data subjects have the right to submit a written request to access their personal file.
- Right to rectification (Article 16): Data subjects have the right to submit a written request to have mistakes in their data corrected.
- Right to erasure (Article 17): Data subjects have the right to ask the controller to erase any personal data of theirs that are incorrect or no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data were collected.
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18): Data subjects have the right to make an informal request to the controller to review the need for processing on a case-by-case basis.
- Right to object (Article 21): Data subjects have the right to make an informal request to the controller to review the need for processing on a case-by-case basis.
- Right to data portability (Article 20): Data subjects have the right to make an informal request to the controller to have their data moved to another IT environment.
The aforementioned kinds of requests can be made to the controller’s liaison officer.
8. Data retention periods
Personal data obtained via the feedback form are kept for a maximum of one year, after which the data are deleted.
Personal data obtained via the tour request form are kept for up to two weeks after the tour.
9. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes the GDPR.
Contact information for the competent supervisory authority:
Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman
Street address: Lintulahdenkuja 4, 00530 Helsinki
Postal address: P.O. Box 800, 00531 Helsinki, Finland
Switchboard: +358 29 566 6700
Registry: +358 29 566 6768